Information We Obtain
Krush Media may collect contact information through our website only when you choose to provide it. This information includes name, email and phone number. For example, when inquiring about our services and you are asked to provide contact information through our form. The decision to provide this information is optional; however, if you do not include the information you may not be able to move forward with our services. In order to make payments to our clients, Krush Media may also request additional information which may include billing information.
Automatic Collection: Like many technology providers, we use common internet technologies such as cookies to keep track of users’ interactions with the Products, including your internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and access times, data related to your use of the App and the device on which the App is loaded. We also contract with third-party providers who use similar tracking tags on the Products via ad tags or SDK, to collect information about your use of the Products, for advertising, analytics, and measurement purposes.
Advertising Data. The Products display advertisements (“Ads”) which are delivered by Krush Media’s services and through third-party providers. When Ads are served, information regarding your interaction with the Ads shown to you is collected by the third party advertising exchange partners as described in the next section.
How We Use The Information We Collect?
We use the information collected to help us provide you with a better experience with the Products. It also helps us, and our advertisers and partners, provide you with more relevant offers. Among other things, the information we collect enables us to:
- fulfill your requests and validate your user rights
- improve the Products
- contact and communicate with you
- conduct research and analysis
- provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients
- use the information as described to you in this policy
WHEN DO WE SHARE OR DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION?
Anonymous/Aggregated Information. Anonymous or aggregated information that does not identify you personally, like usage and metrics information, may be shared with others, including partners, developers, potential investors, marketers, and business partners. Anonymous information helps us understand trends and user needs so that we can better design new products and services and refine existing products and services to serve our customers better.
Personally identifiable information, or Personal Data as such term is used for Data Subjects in the EU (“Personal Information”) is data relating to an identified or identifiable individual, notably with our Products your email address. Your Personal information may be shared as follows:
- During due diligence or in preparation for or after a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganization or liquidation. If Krush Media or its assets is purchased, all associated data and information will be transferred
- With those entities who are helping us make the Services available and functional under contract and with safeguards. These include third-party vendors, technical agents, subcontractors, and our affiliates and consultants who assist us in performing functions to operate our Services. These functions include, for example, web site hosting, maintenance, data analysis, customer support, infrastructure services, technical agents, analytics and metrics services. These third parties will be contractually restricted in the way they can use your Personal Information. We provide additional information about the third party service providers in connection with the Products in the section below called “Third Party Tools.”
- As in any transaction, if you provide your credit card information for purchases on an App or Site, our credit card processor and your credit card company will be provided with all relevant information about us, item(s) purchased, cost and other information necessary to process the transaction. We use a third party service provider to process payments made on our Sites, so your credit card information is not collected and retained by Us.
- When permitted or required by law or where we believe such action is necessary in order to protect or defend our interests or the interests of our users or business partners.
- If you give us permission, we may share your Personal Information with third parties who might send you marketing and promotional information.
SECURITY: INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
Information that Krush Media collects is stored on servers that Krush Media manages, using standard security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information. Please be aware that no data transmission over the Internet or information contained in our servers can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, Krush Media cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit on or through the Products and you do so at your own risk. Krush Media is a US-Based company and much of the information is stored on servers in the United States. Information may be transferred to and maintained on servers or databases located outside your country or to a jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective. If you are located outside of the United States, please be advised that Krush Media processes and stores information in the United States and your use of our Products constitutes your consent to and understanding of this processing, except as may be prohibited by law.
The Products not intended for children under age 13 (or up to age 16 in certain countries), or for anyone under age 18 without the involvement of a parent or guardian. The Products includes unmonitored content posted by users and sourced from other third parties and as you can imagine, such content may be unsuitable for children. We do not knowingly collect or distribute information from or about children under 13 (or up to age 16 in certain countries).
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal customer information we have shared with third parties or corporate affiliates for those third parties or corporate affiliates’ direct marketing purposes in the past 12 months. That notice will identify the categories of information shared and will include a list of the third parties and affiliates with which such was shared. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the “Who We Are. Contact Us” section below. In your request, please specify that you want a “California Privacy Rights Notice” And allow at least thirty days for a response.
EUROPEAN UNION, UK AND SWITZERLAND ADDITIONAL NOTICE
We respect your privacy rights and provide you with reasonable access and rights to the Personal Data, as this term is referred to for individuals located in the European Economic Area (EEA), pursuant to the European Directives 95/46/EC and 2002/58/EC (EU General Data Protection Regulations Legislation, also known as GDPR), that you may have provided through your use of the Products. If you live in one of those countries and wish to access, amend, delete, or transfer any Personal Data we hold about you, you may contact us as set forth in the “Who We Are. Contact Us” section below.
You may update, correct, or delete your Personal Data and preferences at any time by request to us at the contact information below. Please note that while any changes you make will be reflected in active user databases instantly or within a reasonable period of time, we may retain all information you submit for backups, archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, analytics, satisfaction of legal obligations, or where we otherwise reasonably believe that we have a legitimate reason to do so.
You may decline to share certain Personal Data with us, in which case we may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality of the Services.
At any time, you may object to the processing of your Personal Data, on legitimate grounds, except if otherwise permitted by applicable law. If you believe your right to privacy granted by applicable data protection laws has been infringed upon, please contact us at the email below. You also have a right to lodge a complaint with data protection authorities.
Third Party Tools
Krush Media will only collect and process Personal Data when we have lawful bases for doing so. These lawful bases include when you provide consent, when we have a contractual obligation to collect or process your Personal Data, and when we have a legitimate interest in processing your Personal Data.
When we collect Personal Data, we keep it for as long as we need it for the purpose it is being processed for. For example, we will retain your email information for as long as the Products are active or as needed to provide you the Services; and after that, we will keep the Personal Data for a period which enables us to handle or respond to any complaints, queries or concerns relating to your use of the Products. We retain the identifiable data we collect directly for targeting purposes for as little time as possible, after which we employ measures to permanently to delete or anonymize or de-identify the data. We will periodically review the Personal Data we hold and delete it securely when there is no longer a legal, business, or consumer need for it to be retained.
Where we transfer your Personal Data outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we rely on approved standard EU Model Clauses so these transfers are conducted in accordance with applicable laws and using adequate and appropriate safeguards.